The Dogma Box is always sourced as close to home as possible and this week's is grown completely in-state. Now that we have reached the warm weather months in New England, there is chance for a variety of crops to grow. You can't help but notice how vibrant the dogma box has become. It is amazing to think how close to Boston all of these tender vegetables are being grown.
This week’s Dogma Box includes:
- Bunched Carrots – Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Zucchini - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Chard - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Pickling Cucumbers - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Romaine Lettuce - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Dandelion Greens - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Spring Onions - Enterprise Farm (Deerfield, MA)
- Bok Choy -Happy Valley Organics (Hadley, MA)
- Fresh Basil - Happy Valley Organics (Hadley, MA)
- Alfalfa Sprouts - Jonathan's Organics (Rochester, MA)
Here are some recipes we recommend for this week’s Dogma Box. These utilize many of the produce items that you’re receiving and are a delicious part of every 4th of July celebration.
What are you cooking this week? Feel free to share with us at any time! For more recipes, check out the Produce Info, Storage Tips and Recipes section on our website and browse recipes by item. Here you can find nutritional information, preparation tips, and recipes for each produce item we offer.Happy eating from your friends at Boston Organics!