The Thanksgiving table is full of flavorful seasonal dishes. Many of us use family recipes passed down through generations, borrowed from friends, or from our favorite cook book. We imagine many of you are using Boston Organics produce for your holiday meal and we'd love to hear what you're making!
We invite you to share your best creations with us for our Thanksgiving Recipe Photo Contest!
Here are the criteria:
1. We're looking for pictures of the finished dish that you've created.
2. Recipes should include at least one fruit or vegetable from Boston Organics.
3. Photos should be well-lit and the subject should be in focus.
4. Please send in an accompanying recipe (source cited) with your photo. The recipe format should include an ingredient list and instructions.
5. Photos must be the property of the contestant.
Limit 3 photos per contestant. Please send your picture AND recipe to email@example.com.
Submit your recipe by the end of the day on *Sunday, December 2nd*. Winners will be chosen by Sunday, December 3rd and announced the that week!
The Grand Prize winner will receive a gift bag of delicious add-on items and will be featured in our blog, social media sites, and December 3rd newsletter! Our favorites will be featured on our blog and social media sties.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck, and have fun!