Our Dogma Box includes organic fruits and vegetables sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA or farm share, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms.
The weather's getting colder, but this week's Dogma Box has everything you need for a hearty soup and more! Those Hakurei Turnips are a special treat-- make something special with 'em or take the #turnipchallenge and try them raw.
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Beets - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Carrots - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Basil - Happy Valley Organics (Hadley, MA)
- Hakurei Turnips - Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Potatoes - Maple Row Farm (Ashfield, MA)
- Cranberries - Jonathan’s Organics (Rochester, MA)
- Sweet Potatoes - Picadilly Farm (Winchester, NH)
- Empire Apples - Dwight Miller Orchards (East Dummerston, VT)
- Cabbage - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
As we make our way through fall, check back to see the changes in our weekly lineup of seasonal produce!