Our Dogma Box includes organic fruits and vegetables sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA or farm share, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms each week.
This week's Dogma Box should come with a warning: "Caution, scent of fresh basil may be overwhelming." Our Dogma Box customers are getting an early taste of spring with fragrant basil from Happy Valley Organics. Grown in solar-powered greenhouses in Whately, this is the freshest basil you can get - unless you grow it yourself!
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Basil - Happy Valley Organics (Whately, MA)
- Watermelon Radishes – Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Parsnips - Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Carrots - Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Turnips - Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Potatoes - Maple Row Farm (Ashfield, MA)
- Sunchokes - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Onions - Porter Farms (Elba, NY)
- Empire Apples – Dwight Miller Orchards (East Dummerston, VT)
The days are getting brighter, and so is our Dogma Box. Check back every week to see what's fresh, and watch the seasons change!