Our Dogma Box includes organic fruits and vegetables sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA or farm share, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms each week.
Our Dogma Box is staying close to its roots this week. We have beautifully golden roasting potatoes from Nature's Circle Farm along with some enormous Daikon radishes from Red Fire Farm in Massachusetts. And don't forget about those spring-dug parsnips - the cold winter made them particularly sweet this year!
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Spring-Dug Parsnips – Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Turnips - Red Fire Farm (Granby, MA)
- Gilfeather Rutabagas - Red Fire Farm (Granby, MA)
- Daikon Radishes - Red Fire Farm (Granby, MA)
- Sunchokes - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Carrots - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Onions - Porter Farms (Elba, NY)
- Potatoes - Nature's Circle Farm (Houlton, ME)
- Empire Apples – Dwight Miller Orchards (East Dummerston, VT)
If you're looking for a new way to enjoy those sweet spring-dug parsnips, try this recipe for Parsnip Biscuits with Black Pepper and Honey!