Turn off the work phone and jump into some fun activities. These self-quarantine friendly indoor activities will bring some joy into your life. You don't need to be in public to have some fun!
Get your body moving
- Learn a new dance routine
- Do yoga! Check social media or your local yoga studio's websites. Some are posting free or very low prices classes. #GetYourFlowOn
- Home workout. Don't have weights? Put some books in your empty BO box and go hard on some squats!
- Go for a walk, run, bike ride, rollerskating (Please note: Playground and Totlots are closed as of 3/19/20)
- Dance party
flex your brain muscles
- Crafting, or art project
- Play or learn to play Instruments
- Coloring - Did you know Boston Organics has a coloring book?
- Board game
- Make your own board game
- Word search
- Learn something new! How Stuff Works, Code Academy, or Khan Academy.
Get out of the house... virtually
- Virtual tour of museums, national parks, Great wall of China, or the White House.
- Live streams of zoo’s San Diego Zoo, the Georgia Aquarium and the Monterey Bay Aquarium are offering live webcam viewings of pandas, penguins and beluga whales.
- Video chat with friends, family, or neighbors.
Be productive around the home
- Clean: your fridge, home, phone case!
- Check the fire alarms in your house
- Rearrange furniture
- Assemble new furniture
Carve out some 'me' time
- Practice mindfulness
- Take a nap
What are you favorite social distancing friendly activities?
Share in the comments below!