It is another beautiful week for the Local Box. Lots of vibrant greens from Atlas Farm- dandelion greens, peppers, and Romaine lettuce- here in Massachusetts, golden ears of corn from Lakeside Organics, purple Asian eggplants, and sweet blueberries and red apples from Dwight Miller in VT. Also on the menu, cauliflower and green beans!
This week’s Dogma Box includes:
- Asian Eggplant – Atlas Farm(S. Deerfield, MA)
- Green Bell Peppers - Atlas Farm(S. Deerfield, MA)
- Dandelion Greens - Atlas Farm(S. Deerfield, MA)
- Romaine Lettuce - Atlas Farm(S. Deerfield, MA)
- Cauliflower - Deep Root Organic Coop (Quebec, Canada)
- Corn on the Cob -Lakeside Organics (Hadley, MA)
- Green Beans - Happy Valley Organics (Whately, MA)
- Blueberries - Dwight Miller & Son Orchards (E. Dummerston, VT)
- Paula Red Apples - Dwight Miller & Son Orchards (E. Dummerston, VT)
The included recipes utilize many of the produce items that you’re receiving in this week’s Dogma Box. Our recipes are usually quite flexible and easily adaptable based on your pantry and your dietary needs. Feel free to get creative in the kitchen! If you come up with new ways to use some of our recipes and would like to share, post them on our Facebook or Tweet us.
What are you cooking this week? Feel free to share with us at any time! For more recipes, check out the Produce Info, Storage Tips and Recipes section on our website and browse recipes by item. Here you can find nutritional information, preparation tips, and recipes for each produce item we offer. Happy eating from your friends at Boston Organics!