A box full of super foods is being delivered to Dogma Box subscribers this week. These include antioxidant rich blueberries from Maine and beta-carotene filled carrots from Atlas Farm in Massachusetts. Also new to the box: fresh cantaloupe from Porter Farm in NY. Beautiful eggplants, chard, cucumbers, lettuce, peppers, onions and apples round out the box.
This week’s Dogma Box includes:
- Asian Eggplant –Picadilly Farm (Winchester, NH)
- Pickling Cucumbers - Picadilly Farm (Winchester, NH)
- Salad Tomatoes - Atlas Farm(S. Deerfield, MA)
- Romaine Lettuce - Atlas Farm(S. Deerfield, MA)
- Green Bell Peppers - Atlas Farm(S. Deerfield, MA)
- Chard -Atlas Farm(S. Deerfield, MA)
- Rainbow and Orange Carrots - Atlas Farm(S. Deerfield, MA)
- Yellow Onions - Porter Farms (Elba, NY)
- Cantaloupe- Porter Farms (Elba, NY)
- Paula Red Apples - Dwight Miller & Son Orchards (E. Dummerston, VT)
- Blueberries- Burke Hill Farm (Cherryfield, ME)
The included recipes utilize many of the produce items that you’re receiving in this week’s Dogma Box. Our recipes are usually quite flexible and easily adaptable based on your pantry and your dietary needs. Feel free to get creative in the kitchen! If you come up with new ways to use some of our recipes and would like to share, post them on our Facebook or Tweet us.
What are you cooking this week? Feel free to share with us at any time! For more recipes, check out the Produce Info, Storage Tips and Recipes section on our website and browse recipes by item. Here you can find nutritional information, preparation tips, and recipes for each produce item we offer. Happy eating from your friends at Boston Organics!