This might be the luckiest Local Box yet. Rockin' a rainbow of colors, we have Paula Red Apples from Dwight Miller & Son Orchards in VT, (orange-ish) salad tomatoes and yellow bell peppers from our neighbor Atlas Farm, vibrantly green basil from Happy Valley Organics in Hadley, MA, blueberries from Burke Hill Farm in Maine, and leafy lettuce with a violet tinge.
This week’s Dogma Box includes:
- Cantaloupe –Picadilly Farm (Winchester, NH)
- Kale- Atlas Farm(S. Deerfield, MA)
- Salad Tomatoes - Atlas Farm(S. Deerfield, MA)
- Red Leaf Lettuce - Atlas Farm(S. Deerfield, MA)
- Yellow Bell Peppers - Atlas Farm(S. Deerfield, MA)
- Corn on the Cob -Lakeside Organics (Hadley, MA)
- Basil - Happy Valley Organics (Hadley, MA)
- Paula Red Apples - Dwight Miller & Son Orchards (E. Dummerston, VT)
- Blueberries- Burke Hill Farm (Cherryfield, ME)
The included recipes utilize many of the produce items that you’re receiving in this week’s Dogma Box. Our recipes are usually quite flexible and easily adaptable based on your pantry and your dietary needs. Feel free to get creative in the kitchen! If you come up with new ways to use some of our recipes and would like to share, post them on our Facebook or Tweet us.
What are you cooking this week? Feel free to share with us at any time! For more recipes, check out the Produce Info, Storage Tips and Recipes section on our website and browse recipes by item. Here you can find nutritional information, preparation tips, and recipes for each produce item we offer. Happy eating from your friends at Boston Organics!