Our Dogma Box includes produce sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms.
This week's Dogma Box includes tasty spring flavors of spring-dug parsnips, cucumber, and fresh basil!
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Spring Dug Parsnips - Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Basil - Happy Valley Organics (Whately, MA)
- Empire Apples - Dwight Miller Orchards (E. Dummerston, VT)
- Sunchokes - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Cucumbers - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Onions - Porter Farms (Elba, NY)
- Potatoes - Nature's Circle Farm (Houlton, ME)
- Rutabaga - Nature's Circle Farm (Houlton, ME)
Coming Soon to a Dogma Box near you...
We're looking forward to more colorful items brightening up Dogma Boxes in the coming few weeks. It looks like we're approaching the first harvest of early season hot house tomatoes, which are full of flavor and perfect for sandwiches.
We hope you enjoy this delicious bounty of New England farms, and stay tuned for more delicious local produce on the horizon!