Our Dogma Box includes produce sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms.
This week's Dogma Box includes the tasty flavors of asparagus, spinach, and tomato!
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Tomatoes – Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Spinach – Red Fire Farm (Granby, MA)
- Kale - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Collard Greens – Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Romaine Lettuce – Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Mixed Herbs (Sage, Thyme, Oregano) – Happy Valley Organics (Whately, MA)
- Empire Apples – Dwight Miller Orchards (E. Dummerston, VT)
- Alfalfa Sprouts – Jonathan’s Organics (Rochester, MA)
- Asparagus – Pedersen Farms (Seneca Castle, NY)
We hope you enjoy these great local flavors of spring, and be sure to check back for more local produce happenings!