Our Dogma Box includes produce sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms.
This week's Dogma Box includes the fresh summer flavors of blueberries, tomatoes, and eggplant! All of this week's Dogma Box produce is coming from Massachusetts and Vermont, and it's wonderful to see greater variety and availability from farms closest to us here in Boston.
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Eggplant – Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Tomatoes – Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Kale – Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Lettuce – Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Baby Bok Choy - Happy Valley Organics (Whately, MA)
- Zucchini– Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Garlic – Green Mountain Garlic (Waterbury, VT)
- Sprouts – Jonathan's Organics (Rochester, MA)
- Blueberries - Dwight Miller and Sons Orchards (East Dummerston, VT)
We hope you enjoy these fresh local flavors of summer. Be sure to check back for more local produce happenings!