Our Dogma Box includes produce sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms.
This week's Dogma Box includes the fresh summer flavors of wild blueberries, green peppers, and eggplant! With the majority of this week's box coming from fields right here in Massachusetts, it's wonderful to see the abundant variety and availability of local produce this season.
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Eggplant – Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Green Bell Peppers– Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Kale – Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Lettuce – Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Zucchini– Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Mint– Green Mountain Garlic (Waterbury, VT)
- Green Beans– Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Corn – Lakeside Organics (Hadley, MA)
- Blueberries – Burke Hill (Cherryfield, ME)
We hope you enjoy these fresh local flavors of summer. Be sure to check back for more local produce happenings!