Our Dogma Box includes produce sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms.
This week's Dogma Box includes the fresh summer flavors of blueberries, cantaloupe, and corn! It's wonderful to see greater variety and availability from farms closest to us here in Boston.
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Salad Tomatoes – Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Dandelion Greens – Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Red Leaf Lettuce – Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Green Bell Peppers – Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Corn – Lakeside Organics (Hadley, MA)
- Onions – Porter Farms (Elba, NY)
- Blueberries – Burke Hill Farm (Cherryfield, ME)
- Paula Red Apples – Dwight Miller Orchards (E. Dummerston, VT)
- Cantaloupe – Picadilly Farm (Winchester, NH)
We hope you enjoy these fresh local flavors of summer. Be sure to check back for more local produce happenings!