Our Dogma Box includes produce sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms.
This week's Dogma Box includes the fresh summer flavors of wild organic blueberries, locally grown peaches, and fresh corn! It's wonderful to see greater availability of local organic fruits so close to Boston.
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Garlic - Green Mountain Garlic (Waterbury, VT)
- Chives - Happy Valley Organics (Hadley, MA)
- Collard Greens - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Red Leaf Lettuce - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Corn - Lakeside Organics (Hadley, MA)
- Wild Maine Blueberries - Burke Hill Farm (Cherryfield, ME)
- Paula Red Apples - Dwight Miller Orchards (E. Dummerston, VT)
- Peaches - Dwight Miller Orchards (E. Dummerston, VT)
- Potatoes - Nature’s Circle Farm (Aroostook County, ME)
We hope you enjoy these fresh local flavors of summer. Be sure to check back for more local produce happenings!