Our Dogma Box includes produce sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms.
This week's Dogma Box includes the fresh flavors of wild organic blueberries, pea shoots, and fresh corn! It's wonderful to see greater availability of local organic produce so close to Boston.
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Garlic - Green Mountain Garlic (Waterbury, VT)
- Basil- Happy Valley Organics (Hadley, MA)
- Dandelion Greens - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Heirloom Tomatoes - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Green Bell Peppers- Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Red Leaf Lettuce - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Corn - Lakeside Organics (Hadley, MA)
- Wild Maine Blueberries - Burke Hill Farm (Cherryfield, ME)
- Paula Red Apples - Dwight Miller Orchards (E. Dummerston, VT)
- Pea Shoots - Jonathan's Organics (Rochester, MA)
We hope you enjoy these fresh local flavors of summer. Be sure to check back for more local produce happenings!