Our Dogma Box includes organic fruits and vegetables sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA or farm share, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms.
This week's Dogma Box is packed with the vibrant colors including rainbow carrots, Massachusetts cranberries, and Munchin' Mix Sprouts! The seasons are changing, but the fruits and vegetables are as crisp and flavorful as ever.
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Lettuce - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Carrots - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Collard Greens - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Potatoes - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Basil - Happy Valley Organics (Hadley, MA)
- Cranberries - Jonathan’s Organics (Rochester, MA)
- Munchin' Mix Sprouts - Jonathan's Organics (Rochester, MA)
- Gilfeather Rutabagas - Red Fire Farm (Granby, MA)
- Onions - Porter Farms (Elba, NY)
- Empire Apples - Dwight Miller Orchards (East Dummerston, VT)
As we make our way through fall, check back to see the changes in our weekly lineup of seasonal produce!