Our Dogma Box includes organic fruits and vegetables sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA or farm share, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms.
Our local farmers literally put down roots in the New England soil and now they're ready to be eaten! This week's Dogma Box has great potatoes, turnips, carrots, and beets in addition to local, organic apples and cabbage.
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Cabbage - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Carrots - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Butternut Squash- Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Potatoes - Maple Row Farm (Ashfield, MA)
- Sweet Potatoes- Picadilly Farm (Winchester, NH)
- Empire Apples - Dwight Miller Orchards (East Dummerston, VT)
- Beets - Nature's Circle Farm (Aroostook County, Maine)
- Turnips- Nature's Circle Farm (Aroostook County, Maine)
- Onions- Porter Farms (Elba, NY)
Eat like a local and try some of these tasty veggies from the rich New England soil.