Our Dogma Box includes organic fruits and vegetables sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA or farm share, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms.
This week, pea shoot sprouts from Jonathan's Organic pack an extra punch of vitamins (vitamins A, C, and folic acid) to help you fight off colds and cold weather alike. Meanwhile, purple top turnips and purple kohlrabi add a splash of color to your winter blues.
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Pea Shoot Sprouts - Jonathan's Organic (Rochester, MA)
- Beets - Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Carrots - Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Parsnips - Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Daikon Radishes - Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Potatoes - Maple Row Farm (Ashfield, MA)
- Turnips - Nature's Circle Farm (Aroostook County, ME)
- Cabbage - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Empire Apples - Dwight Miller Orchards (East Dummerston, VT)
- Onions - Porter Farms (Elba, NY)
- Kohlrabi - Porter Farms (Elba, NY)
If you really want to "beet" those winter blues, check out this Beet Hummus recipe on our website.