Our Dogma Box includes organic fruits and vegetables sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA or farm share, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms.
Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter, but here comes the sun...chokes. This week's Dogma Box includes the first sunchokes of the year! Beautiful purple top turnips, watermelon radishes, cabbage, and potatoes add to the celebration of New England's winter bounty.
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Beets - Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Watermelon Radishes - Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Carrots - Atlas Farm (South Deerfield, MA)
- Turnips - Atlas Farm (South Deerfield, MA)
- Potatoes - Maple Row Farm (Ashfield, MA)
- Onions - Porter Farms (Elba, NY)
- Empire Apples - Dwight Miller Orchards (East Dummerston, VT)
- Cabbage - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Sunchokes - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
Sunchokes, also known as Jerusalem Artichokes, will contribute a hearty artichoke flavor to any dish without the extra effort required to prep a whole artichoke. This week's Dogma Box recipe isn't for vegetarians, but it puts your winter veggies to good use! Visit our website, and learn how to make Chicken with Parsnips, Beets, and Sunchokes with Beer Pan Juices.