Our Dogma Box includes organic fruits and vegetables sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA or farm share, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms.
This week's Dogma Box has all the veggies you need to make a "super bowl" of soup. Start with some buttery Yukon Gold potatoes and sweet organic onions. Then add turnips, parsnips, carrots, or sunchokes - imagine the combinations!
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Beets - Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Parsnips - Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Turnips - Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Sunchokes - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Carrots - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Potatoes - Maple Row Farm (Ashfield, MA)
- Onions - Porter Farms (Elba, NY)
- Empire Apples – Dwight Miller Orchards (East Dummerston, VT)
Not in the mood for soup, but don't know what else to make? If your imagination needs some inspiration, try this recipe for Crispy Cream-Braised Potatoes. Also, if you're unfamiliar with the deceptively delicious sunchoke - read last week's blog post: The Sunchoke Revealed.