Our Dogma Box includes organic fruits and vegetables sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA or farm share, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms each week.
Fresh basil grown in Happy Valley's solar-powered greenhouses, and colorful watermelon radishes from Winter Moon Farm brighten up this week's Dogma Box.
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Watermelon Radishes – Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Carrots – Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Parsnips – Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Potatoes – Nature’s Circle Farm (Aroostook County, ME)
- Gilfeather Rutabagas – Red Fire Farm (Granby, MA)
- Basil - Happy Valley Organics (Whately, MA)
- Sunchokes - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Onions – Porter Farms (Elba, NY)
- Empire Apples – Dwight Miller Orchards (East Dummerston, VT)
Not used to fresh, local herbs in February? Rich with summery colors, our Watermelon Radish, Beet, and Mozzarella Salad is a tasty winter salad that highlights this week's fresh Massachusetts-grown basil.