Our Dogma Box includes organic fruits and vegetables sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA or farm share, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms each week.
In spite of the harsh winter weather, the fertile New England soil continues to provide plenty of delicious veggies for our Dogma Box! Our farmers dug up some buttery Yukon Gold potatoes, crisp carrots, and flavorful sunchokes for you to enjoy this week.
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Watermelon Radishes - Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Carrots - Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Turnips - Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Beets - Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Sunchokes - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Parsnips - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Onions - Porter Farms (Elba, NY)
- Potatoes - Maple Row Farm (Ashfield, MA)
- Empire Apples - Dwight Miller Orchards (East Dummerston, VT)
Our recipe for Roasted Sunchoke Chips makes for a tasty treat, but don't forget that you can also make crunchy chips out of potatoes, beets, and radishes. Slice them thinly and roast them together, and you could make a nutritious snack that's a rainbow of both color and flavor!