Our Dogma Box includes organic fruits and vegetables sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA or farm share, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms each week.
It's not easy being green in the middle of winter, but this week's Dogma Box has some fresh green sprouts and crisp green cucumbers! The sprouts come from Jonathan's Organic in Rochester, MA while the Deep Root Organic Coop cucumbers are grown in greenhouses powered by geothermal energy.
- Sprouts - Jonathan's Organic (Rochester, MA)
- Carrots - Red Fire Farm (Granby, MA)
- Gilfeather Rutabagas - Red Fire Farm (Granby, MA)
- Parsnips- Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Watermelon Radishes - Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Onions - Porter Farms (Elba, NY)
- Empire Apples - Dwight Miller Orchards (East Dummerston, VT)
- Turnips - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Cucumbers - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
Regional organic cucumbers grown with green energy in greenhouses...that's a lot of green!