Our Dogma Box includes organic fruits and vegetables sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA or farm share, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms each week.
The potatoes in this week's Dogma Box come from Nature's Circle Farm owned by Dick York and his daughter, Meg. Nature's Circle started growing organic crops before most people knew about organic certification. Their potatoes come with a recipe for Roasted Potatoes with Basil, which works perfectly with the fresh basil also included in the Dogma Box this week!
This week's Dogma Box contains:
- Basil - Happy Valley Organics (Whately, MA)
- Mixed Radishes - Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Turnips - Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Carrots - Red Fire Farm (Granby, MA)
- Beets - Red Fire Farm (Granby, MA)
- Onions - Porter Farms (Elba, NY)
- Potatoes - Nature's Circle Farm (Houlton, ME)
- Sunchokes - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Empire Apples – Dwight Miller Orchards (East Dummerston, VT)
The seasons are starting to change, and so are the contents of our Dogma Box. Check back every week to see what's fresh, local and regional!