Our Dogma Box includes organic fruits and vegetables sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA or farm share, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms each week.
You might say that the first seeds of spring sprouted this week. Every Dogma Box includes a delicious blend of pea, lentil, and adzuki bean sprouts from Jonathan's Organic. The Munchin' Mix is a wonderful crunchy topping for salads and has a nice nut-like quality in stuffings and breads. Grown in Rochester, MA, these sprouts are local and, as with everything we sell, 100% organic.
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Sprouts - Jonathan's Organic (Rochester, MA)
- Carrots - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Cucumbers - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Sunchokes - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Rutabagas - Red Fire Farm (Granby, MA)
- Onions - Porter Farms (Elba, NY)
- Potatoes - Nature’s Circle Farm (Houlton, ME)
- Empire Apples – Dwight Miller Orchards (East Dummerston, VT)
Spring is here and the days are starting to get warmer. As the the weather changes, so do the contents of our Dogma Box. Check back every week to see what's fresh, organic, and local!