Our Dogma Box includes organic fruits and vegetables sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA or farm share, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms each week.
It's looking more and more like spring for our Dogma Box customers! This week the Dogma Box features Massachusetts-grown basil and super sweet spring-dug parsnips. It's hard to beat the freshness and flavor of these local fruits and veggies.
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Basil - Happy Valley Organics (Whately, MA)
- Spring-Dug Parsnips – Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Black Radishes - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Sunchokes - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Carrots - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Cucumbers - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Onions - Porter Farms (Elba, NY)
- Empire Apples – Dwight Miller Orchards (East Dummerston, VT)
The English slicing cucumbers in this week's box have thinner skins and fewer seeds than more commonly known varieties. That makes them easier to puree into a refreshing Cucumber Agua Fresca!