Our Dogma Box includes organic fruits and vegetables sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA or farm share, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms each week.
Local sage, thyme, rosemary, and oregano from Happy Valley Organics steal the show in this week's Dogma Box! This mix of fresh-cut herbs adds a blast of flavor to roasted veggies, grilled meats, or homemade salad dressings.
Our recipe for Carrot & Radish Salad with a Thyme Vinaigrette pairs these fresh spring herbs with spicy black radishes from Deep Root Organic Coop.
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Mixed Herbs – Happy Valley Organics (Whately, MA)
- Tomatoes – Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Black Radishes – Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Parsnips - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Sunchokes - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Adirondack Red Potatoes - Nature’s Circle Farm (New Limerick, ME)
- Onions - Porter Farms (Elba, NY)
- Empire Apples – Dwight Miller Orchards (East Dummerston, VT)
The local season really kicks into gear next week with spring crops from Atlas Farm! Get ready for local greens and tomatoes - and check back every week to see what's fresh and in season.