Our Dogma Box includes organic fruits and vegetables sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA or farm share, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms each week.
This is what we've been dreaming about all winter long - welcome to the local season! Soups and roasted root vegetables will soon be a distant memory. It's time to start thinking about grilled veggies, salads, and local leafy greens. This week, Atlas Farm is bringing us fresh picked kale, lettuce, chard, and arugula straight from their fields in western Massachusetts.
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Arugula - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Chard - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Kale - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Lettuce - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Basil - Happy Valley Organics (Whately, MA)
- Pea Shoots - Jonathan's Organic (Rochester, MA)
- Black Radishes – Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Parsnips - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Potatoes - Nature’s Circle Farm (New Limerick, ME)
- Empire Apples – Dwight Miller Orchards (East Dummerston, VT)
Between the leafy greens from Atlas, the basil from Happy Valley Organics, and the pea shoots from Jonathan's, you can make several meals this week using only Massachusetts local produce! Check the Dogma Box every week as we move through the season to see what's fresh, organic, and locally grown.