Our Local Dogma Box includes organic fruits and vegetables sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA or farm share, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms and brought right to your door each week.
The seasons are starting to change, and so are the items in our Local Dogma Box! We still have some summer favorites, like cute snacking bell peppers from Atlas Farm, but you'll also see some fall classics like organic sage and leeks.
It's no coincidence that this is both the final week for organic wild blueberries and the first week of organic apples from Dwight Miller and Son Orchards in southern Vermont - autumn is certainly on its way!
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Green Bell Peppers – Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Snacking Bell Peppers – Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Dandelion Greens – Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Fennel - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Leeks – Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Lettuce - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Sage – Happy Valley Organics (Whately, MA)
- Tomatoes - Oxen Hill Farm (Suffield, CT)
- Blueberries - Burke Hill Farm (Cherryfield, ME)
- McIntosh Apples - Dwight Miller Orchards (E. Dummerston, VT)
This recipe for Pork Chops with Apple, Fennel and Sage became an instant Boston Organics favorite as soon as one of our customers, Brittany T., shared it with us. It's the perfect opportunity for this week's Dogma Box customers to brush off their autumnal cooking skills.