Our Dogma Box includes organic produce that's sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA or farm share, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms each week.
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- 0.75 lb Beets (Winter Moon Roots, MA)
- 1 Cabbage (Brookford Farm, NH)
- 0.75 lb Local Onions (NY)
- 0.75 lb Parsnips (Brookford Farm, NH)
- 1 Potatoes (2lb bag) (ME)
- 0.75 lb Daikon Radishes (Winter Moon Roots, MA)
- 1 lb Rutabagas (VT)
- 1 Sprouts (4 oz) (Jonathan Sprouts, MA)
- 1 Koginut Squash (VT)
- 1 lb Purple Top Turnips (Winter Moon Roots, MA)
Other local/regional produce:
- Cabbage (Brookford Farm, NH)
- Leeks (Brookford Farm, NH)
- Radicchio (VT)
- Crimini Mushrooms (PA)
- White Mushrooms (PA)
dogma produce Recipes:
Thinly sliced layered potato meal with herbs, stock, and cheese.
WINTER SQUASH AND APPLE SOUP WITH GINGER
Koginut squash resembles a small pumpkin. The easiest way to prepare is to split into halves/quarters, scoop out the seeds, and roast in the oven cut side on oven sheet. Remove skin before eating! Why roast cut side down? As the winter squash roasts it will release it's water content, and essentially steam the flesh!
BEET & CABBAGE SOUP
Sauté, boil, puree, and enjoy with tortilla chips or make your own croutons!
MISO-GLAZED TOFU WITH PARSNIPS TWO WAYS
What are you cooking up this week? Share in the comments below or tag us in your pictures on social media!