Our Dogma Box includes organic fruits and vegetables sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA or farm share, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms each week.
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Carrots (Red Fire Farm, MA)
- Turnips (Red Fire Farm, MA)
- Basil (Happy Valley Organics, MA)
- Shitake Mushrooms (Mousam Valley, MA)
- Green Garlic (Queen’s Greens, MA)
- Loveage (Queen’s Greens, MA)
- Mixed Salad Greens (Queen’s Greens, MA)
- Sweet Potatoes (NC)
things are heating up in the kitchen:
Vegan-friendly soup. Make this soul-warming vegetable hearty soup!
Blend basil into a non-flavored yogurt for a sauce that's tangy, peppery, and sweet.
What are you cooking up this week? Share in the comments below or tag us in your pictures on social media!