Our Dogma Box includes organic fruits and vegetables sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA or farm share, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms each week.
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Carrots (Red Fire Farm, MA)
- Turnips (Red Fire Farm, MA)
- Basil (Happy Valley Organics, MA)
- Shitake Mushrooms (Mousam Valley, MA)
- Green Garlic (Queen’s Greens, MA)
- Loveage (Queen’s Greens, MA)
- Mixed Salad Greens (Queen’s Greens, MA)
- Sweet Potatoes (NC)
things are heating up in the kitchen:
LENTIL SOUP WITH TURNIPS, CARROTS, AND
Vegan-friendly soup. Make this soul-warming vegetable hearty soup!
Pasta with Basil Yogurt Sauce
Blend basil into a non-flavored yogurt for a sauce that's tangy, peppery, and sweet.
Stuffed sweet potatoes with black beans, chard and walnuts
Sweet Potato Bisque with Shiitake Mushrooms
What are you cooking up this week? Share in the comments below or tag us in your pictures on social media!