Our Dogma Box includes organic produce that's sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA or farm share, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms each week.
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- 0.75 lb Beets (Atlas Farm, MA)
- 1 Napa Cabbage (Atlas Farm, MA)
- 0.75 lb Carrots (Winter Moon Roots, MA)
- 1 lb Celeriac (Atlas Farm, MA)
- 1 Mixed Salad Greens (8oz) (Queen’s Greens, MA)
- 1 Radicchio (head) (Kitchen Garden Farm, MA)
- 0.75 lb Daikon Radishes (Atlas Farm, MA)
- 0.75 lb Turnips (Atlas Farm, MA)
Other local/regional produce:
- Sweet Potatoes (MA/NC)
- Crimini Mushrooms (PA)
- White Mushrooms (PA)
dogma produce Recipes:
What are you cooking up this week? Share in the comments below or tag us in your pictures on social media!