Our Dogma Box includes organic fruits and vegetables sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA or farm share, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms each week.
This week's Dogma Box has a plethora of quirky root vegetables from our regional farm partners. With this many root veggies, you could make flavorful soups, stews, gratins, shepherd's pie, and more!
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Celeriac - Red Fire Farm (Granby, MA)
- Carrots - Red Fire Farm (Granby, MA)
- Gilfeather Rutabagas - Red Fire Farm (Granby, MA)
- Turnips - Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Watermelon Radishes - Winter Moon Farm (Hadley, MA)
- Sprouts - Jonathan's Organic (Rochester, MA)
- Parsnips - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Empire Apples - Dwight Miller Orchards (East Dummerston, VT)
- Potatoes - Nature's Circle Farm (Aroostook County, ME)
- Onions - Porter Farms (Elba, NY)
If you're not sure what to make with all these tasty roots, here are a few starter recipes that you can make with any roots you have in your fridge!
We hope you enjoy the bounty of this beautiful season!