Our Dogma Box includes organic fruits and vegetables sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA or farm share, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms each week.
It's hard to believe so many delicious fruits and vegetables are grown organically right here in New England! If you visited Massachusetts' Pioneer Valley this week you'd find beautiful fields of corn, peppers, mint, scallions and kale.
Don't have time to visit the farms yourself? Boston Organics brings all the amazing farm-fresh goodness directly to your door!
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Bell Peppers – Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Blueberries - Dwight Miller Orchards (Dummerston, VT)
- Corn - Lakeside Organics (Hadley, MA)
- Mint - Happy Valley Organics (Whately, MA)
- Radishes - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Scallions - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Sprouts - Jonathan's Organic (Rochester, MA)
- Kale - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Lettuce - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
Not sure what to make with sprouts or looking for the best kale recipe? We've got you covered! Our Kale and Fresh Mint Salad with Spicy Peanut Dressing is packed with plenty of protein and is the perfect combination of salty, sweet, crunchy, and tasty.