Our Local Dogma Box includes organic fruits and vegetables sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA or farm share, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms each week.
We packed so much colorful organic deliciousness into this week's Dogma Box! We're featuring red potatoes and dandelion greens from MA, rainbow carrots from VT, and wild blueberries from ME.
The best thing, though, is that all these local organic goodies are brought right to your door each week for just $29.
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Bell Peppers - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Dandelion - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Eggplant - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Lettuce - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Potatoes - Atlas Farm (S. Deerfield, MA)
- Sage - Happy Valley Organics (Whately, MA)
- Corn - Lakeside Organics (Hadley, MA)
- Rainbow Carrots - Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Blueberries - Burke Hill Farm (Cherryfield, ME)
We have so many great summer recipes on our website to help you use all of the ingredients in your Dogma Box. If you love summer sweet corn but don't have a grill, we recommend you try this recipe for Caramelized Corn with Sage and Onions.
You can also grab a loaf of Nashoba Brook Bakery's Whole Wheat Sourdough Bread and try this recipe for Bruschetta with Smashed Beans, Sage, and Kale.
Enjoy your organic cooking, and check back next week to see what's fresh and in season with our Local Dogma Box!