Our Dogma Box includes organic fruits and vegetables sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA or farm share, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms each week.
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Garlic Scapes (Witchcat Farm, VT)
- Heirloom Tomatoes (Atlas Farm, MA)
- Chard (Atlas Farm, MA)
- Romaine Lettuce (Atlas Farm, MA)
- Carrots (Riverland Farm, MA)
- Watermelon (Riverland Farm, MA)
- Mixed Herbs (Happy Valley Organics, MA)
- Oyster Mushrooms (Mousam Valley, ME)
- Corn (Lakeside Organics of Hadley, MA)
What's new at the farms:
Farm updates from Atlas Farm, Happy Valley Organics, Mousam Valley, The Kitchen Garden, Queen's Greens, Riverland Farm, and Lakeside Organics of Hadley.
Picture Credit: Boston Organics
Why do you eat local? Share in the comments below!